We are currently working for an international technology firm headquartered in Germany with over 25.000 employees worldwide and looking for an HR Director People and Operations (m/f/d) to join one of their brands in Berlin. This brand is in the creation stage and this role will play an important role in its success.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- You will build & lead the German People Function
- You have a strong focus on recruiting in the early phase to support hypergrowth through your recruiting team
- You will structure and own all operational People processes
- You will own the full employee life cycle (Employer Branding, Recruiting for all functions incl. Sales Reps, Onboarding, Performance Management, Employee/ Manager Development, Compensation & Benefits, Offboarding)
- You will build and lead a team of ca. 10 People professionals
- You will build an environment in which teams can do their best work
- Leverage Workday as the HRIS
- Establish the People Function as an enabler of business success
- You have the ability to perform in a very fast-paced and fast-growing environment
- Business acumen & understands HR as an enabler of business success
- Focused on finding solutions, you must think outside the box when faced with a seemingly hard to solve problems and find creative ways to remove those roadblocks
- Comfortable with fast speed and ambiguity
- Start-up/ Hypergrowth experience
- Recruiting Experience
- Handson-operational HR Experience
- People Management Experience
- Fluent in German and English
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Delband on 0176 17334023 . We look forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.