Our client, an international pharmaceutical company based in Munich, is the market leader in its specific application area. In order to expand the growth in the EMEA region, the HR team is looking for an
HR Generalist (m/f/d)
If you would like to be part of a familiar corporate culture and join a value-oriented and modern company we look forward to receiving your application.
Tasks and responsibilities
* First point of contact to managers and employees in all related employee HR and legal topics
* Responsible for the whole recruitment process and onboarding of the candidates
* Payroll preparation in cooperation with external payroll provider
* Implementing and managing annual performance processes
* Identifying and developing top talents and design succession planning for critical roles
* Defining guidelines and processes to ensure GDPR compliance
* Project management e.g. Diversity & Inclusion
* Bachelor degree in Human Resources or comparable
* Several years' experience as HR Generalist in an international environment
* Profound experience with German labour law matters
* Service driven approach and hands-on mentality
* Fluent in English and German
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Anika on +49 176 1733 4014.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.