Sydney, New South Wales
AU$100000 - AU$130000 per annum + super + benefits
about 1 month ago
- Global scale-up are looking for a HR Manager to lead their Australian team
- Be integral in change & transformation
- Form part of the global HR team as the organisation moves into the next phase
Are you interested in working for a start-up/scale-up and taking your HR career to the next level during a period of change? This is a standalone HR role, working closely with the GM and Global head of HR on a 12-month fixed term contract.
This organisation has global presence and the business model is in technology and transport.
Your role as HR Business Partner for the region will involve all key employee lifecycle movements. You will need to be agile and resilient in your approach, as the business moves into the next series of funding and change.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with the leadership team
- Coaching & performance management
- Change management and implementing policies & procedures
- Work with the global team on developing frameworks
- L&D - developing & executing
- Building strong relationships & an excellent reputation
Who we are looking for:
- An experienced HR Business Partner with at least 5 years' HR generalist experience
- Agile, resilient and an excellent ability to build relationships with your stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of Australian legislation
Salary will depend on experience
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please send a copy of your CV to me: email@example.com or for a confidential chat please call 02 92369090 alternatively you can apply online.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.