City of London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum
3 months ago
An international bank based in the West end of London is looking to appoint an EMEA HR Manager to their small, close knit HR team. The bank are going through a stage of important growth and are looking for a self motivated and strong team player to add value in a strategic role that would work closely with the Head of HR and EMEA CEO.
Key responsibilities of the HR Manager:
- Supporting the business on all talent management programs including executive & leadership development, performance management, succession planning, coaching, training, career development, and diversity & inclusion initiatives
- Providing advice and support to client groups, ensuring compliance to all HR related legislative requirements and internal governance
- Regulatory reporting and compliance matters as the affect HR
- Taking responsibility for all aspects relating to employee relations - including benefits and general staffing issues
- Reviewing current regulatory thinking and industry best practice in relation to training and competence/ learning and development
- Regularly reviewing the FCA's SM&CR published arrangements to ensure that best practice procedures remain robust and in line with current regulatory thinking
- Supporting the Head of HR as required with generalist HR tasks (ie recruitment, compensation and benefits, advisory issues etc)
- Experience in an HR Generalist position within an FCA regulated environment, with a strong knowledge of the FS regulatory landscape
- Ideally CIPD L7 qualified, but this is not essential
- Good knowledge of MS Office and SAP
If you would be interested in learning more about this HR Manager opportunity, please click to apply or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.