We are delighted to be partnering with a highly innovative software business, at an exciting stage of growth, to hire their first HR professional. The HR Manager will support in implementing the HR strategy and developing the HR infrastructure and operations.
The HR Manager will report directly into the COO and will be responsible for the following;
- Partnering with leadership to develop the People strategy.
- Running onboarding, drafting and sending out employment contracts
- Employee training
- Implementing a new benefits package
- Partnering with Managers, employment lawyers and immigration soecialist on ER and global mobiity issues.
- Supporting managers in the recruitment process
- Managing the relationship with external payroll provider and working with the CFO as and when required
- Supporting in the delivery of various strategic HR projects as and when required
- Ensuring efficient and consistent approach across the organisation with regards to HR Policies and procedures
The successful candidate will have proven experience as an HR Manager and be passionate about joining a business in their early stages of growth. A mix of strategic and operational experience is desired and excellent communication skills at all levels is key.
This is a remote role, which will require occasional travel to Manchester (Post-Pandemic)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.