My client a Social Enterprise in South London are looking to hire a HR Manager on a permanent basis. This is a standalone role where you will be work with the Senior Leadership Team to develop people centric policies and procedures.
You will take the lead on the companies strategic plans and focus on:
- Organisational development and culture
- Recruitment and selection
- Learning and development strategy
- Remuneration, benefits and rewards
- Employee engagement and relations
- HR compliance and regulations
- Talent frameworks and performance management
To carry out this role you will ideally have experience working in a standalone capacity supporting a small business. You will have experience in using HR Information Management systems and Learning Management Systems. Be skilled in designing and writing HR policies, procedures, offers and contracts of employment. This role is currently remote but will offer hybrid working long term.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.