Frazer Jones are partnering exclusively with a boutique Insurance firm, with offices globally who are looking for a HR Manager to join their team on a 13 Month fixed term contract.
This role will provide a first-class generalist HR service throughout the employee lifecycle to Directors, Managers, and staff and support the delivery of the HR Business Plan in European offices.
- Provide proactive support and advice to managers and employees on employment issues.
- Support performance management activities.
- Deliver assigned projects as outlined in the annual HR operations calendar.
- Ensure HR Policies and Procedures are always up to date, keeping track of future legislative changes and best practice.
- Oversee the annual staff wellbeing programme.
- Produce high quality bi-annual HR Management reports in partnership with HR colleagues.
- Support annual budgeting and salary review process working.
- To design the HR content for the Greece office intranet site. This will include information on staff pay & benefits, performance, development and working guidance and key HR policies.
- To review the HR Management Reporting process in line with the new HR system and make a proposal for new approach.
- Qualified HR generalist with significant experience working in a busy HR department.
- International HR support and payroll management experience desirable.
- Confident using Excel for budgeting and analysis.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.