HR Process Specialist
My client, a leading international law firm, is going through a large transformation programme and they are looking for an HR Process Specialist.
Through the HR team, they are re-thinking and streamlining current processes and implementing a new HR MI programme. This will enable them to harness their data and deliver real-time analytics across the international business - both internally and to their clients.
Main duties include:
- Analysis of requirements across HR and the wider business extending to cross program areas (outside of HR) to ensure complete end-to-end design
- Process and solution design (in collaboration with the Solution Design team) with a focus on the people experience and people -led aspects and also including HR Service Delivery.
- Support International Process Design workshops by providing guidance to the functional teams and System Integrator on the firm's business operations and practices.
- Ensuring that processes are fully documented including any supporting documentation as required
- Facilitating end-to-end process testing across both technologies
- Supporting future implementation of the end state processes including change and engagement activities to ensure process adoption withing the wider business
- HR practitioner with significant experience of HR process design, implementation and improvement
- Experience of working in a process analyst/lead capacity within a major change/ transformation programme environment
- A track record of success in standardising and improving processes in large, complex multinational businesses
- End-to-end process design experience across any of the HR areas: Employee Life Cycle, Compensation, Learning, Recruiting & Onboarding and Performance Management/Talent
- Proven experience documenting and delivering process designs
- Experience in process workshop facilitation and influencing multiple stakeholder groups
This role would suit someone that knows all about process throughout the HR spectrum. If you have worked on a process mapping programme before that would prove highly attractive.
If you have experience working with Success Factors that is also attractive but isn't a pre-requisite.
If this describes your skill set and you are available on relatively short notice, send your CV to Frazer Jones today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.