HR Project Specialist
Frazer Jones is looking for an HR Project Specialist to support a global professional services firm going through a large scale transformation. This role to start in September should appeal to candidates with a good level of project experience ideally from another large global firm.
This role is unique in the current market with a real focus on service delivery implementation. Additional projects include the implementation of a new HR software system, implementation of a formal Intern programme, and review and implementation of HR policies & procedures.
- Support in the implementation and roll out of the service delivery programme
- Implement and roll out the new help desk for HR
- Support the business in the roll out of the new self service software system
- Review and maintain the HR manual (processes & procedures) and philosophy documents
- Working with the Director, OD/HR to review and promote staff engagement activities including the intranet and bi-weekly cross selling sessions
- Facilitate a monthly OD/HR Team Deliverables meeting (tracking progress and planning actions)
- Prepare inputs for key meetings (e.g. Management Committee, Board, Remuneration Committee, HR Committee) ensuring that required information is available / submitted
- Provide reports for the leadership team and other senior stakeholders on HR related issues
- Support broader OD/HR function with generalist activities as required
- Project planning and management skills, ideally including involvement in a HR systems implementation
- Experience of working in a changing environment and solid understanding of people processes
- Exceptional organisational skills working across a number of projects simultaneously
- Highly developed analytical skill set, ability to make connections across multiple work streams
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills
If this describes your skill set and you are available to start a new role on short notice, send your CV to Frazer Jones.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.