An exciting and rare opportunity has evolved with a highly impressive property organisation.
Reporting in to the HR Director, and working in a friendly team, you will work across a number of people related strategic projects at both a strategic, and operational level.
This is a part-time position (4 days per week).
Key responsibilities will include:
- Be an integral member of the HR team and provide strategic advice, direction and delivery on key people related projects
- Be an advocate for, and embed D&I initiatives
- Business partnering and providing best practice to the wider business
- Employee engagement
- Data analysis and people related planning
- It is essential you will have worked in a HR projects focused role previously
- D&I experience is highly desirable, as is experience with employee engagement
- Proven ability to build relationships and business partner
- Numerate and analytical in your approach
- Effective facilitator
- Passionate, driven and a team player
This is a part-time role, 4 days per week
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.