Frazer Jones is now representing a global fast-moving consumer goods organisation in search for a HR Systems Analyst to join this organisation on a permanent basis. We are keen to engage with systems and analytics professionals that are keen to work for this international organisation. You will be responsible for developing, delivering, and improving the company's approach to data and systems management. Reporting into the HR Manager, the HR Systems Analyst will play a pivotal role in delivering the company's global and local HR agenda through effective data management and analysis. This includes optimising the company's use of technology and systems to improve reporting capabilities.
- To identify opportunities for the HR department to optimise usage of current systems (e.g., ADP, SharePoint, Teams) in relation to metrics reporting and data management
- To provide direct support on specific projects and initiatives (e.g., HRIS/Payroll project)
- To improve and simplify existing data and reporting processes, ensuring processes are documented and communicated
- Responsible in supporting the development and launch of a global HR Dashboard and to manage and maintain the dashboard on an ongoing basis. This includes working with Regional HR Directors to develop reporting processes and to provide governance on an ongoing basis.
- To support the HR Manager with the delivery of the annual Short-Term Incentive Plan data. Act to collate and review eligibility, calculating payments, and supporting with communication to regional HR Directors. For example, liaising with HR directors regarding eligibility and payment files
- Responsible for carrying out Gender Pay Gap reporting, including supporting with analysis and commentary
- Responsible for UK & Europe annual insurance renewals, ensuring accuracy of data and adherence to deadlines
- Previous experience working as an HR Systems analyst
- Experience working with large and non-standard data sets
- Strong numerical and analytical skills/excellent written and communication skills
- Strong understanding of management of payroll processes within systems
- Advanced Excel skills - Macros and VBA desirable
- Strong IT and systems experience with the ability to learn new systems quickly
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.