Our client is a leading global investment bank looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to join their wider EMEA HR team and work both collaboratively and independently to achieve the business objectives for the company. This role, in particular, will be responsible for looking after the Technology Business function of the bank.
- You will coordinate with the HR teams based in other regions across the world to provide support to Global business heads based in London
- You will also manage various tasks including, but not limited to:
- Talent Acquisition & Resourcing
- Employee Relations
- Learning & Development
- Compensation & Benefits
- Change Management
The ideal candidate should have the following skills, experience, and knowledge in order to succeed in this role.
- Experience as a senior HR Business Partner operating in a fast-paced, driven environment
- Previous involvement managing employee relations issues and complex compensation structures
- HR knowledge within the financial services/banking sector
- Proven capability to build strong relationships as a trusted consultant to a demanding client group
- Understanding of current UK employment laws
The role is due to start in January/February 2022 and it would be preferred if this person has supported Technology groups previously.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.