Sydney, New South Wales
AU$75000 - AU$900000 per annum + + Super
20 days ago
A leading Australian financial services company providing global investment services is looking for a HRIS Adviser to join their Sydney based team in the CBD area and is part of their wider national HR team.
Reporting to the HR Systems and Analytics Specialist, you will have the chance to work in and learn from a small specialised HRIS team.
This role will provide support to the HRIS team, and the main responsibilities will include
- Be the subject matter expert of the HRIS system
- Maintenance of the HRIS system
- Ensuring all data is up to date
- Involved in all aspects of the HR system from testing and management through to reporting and system optimisation
- Develop and monitor dashboards, metrics, data feeds and reporting
- Create and maintain process maps, guidelines and user documentation
- Processing quarterly updates, building reports and dealing with standard HRIS queries
This role would suit someone who has proven previous experience in a similar role or as an HR Administrator and is looking to progress to that next step in their career.
The ideal will candidate will need to have strong systems knowledge, a good understanding of reporting, data analysis and problem-solving skills. You will have proactive attitude, willingness to learn, as well as being highly analytical. You will need to work with internal and external stakeholders so relationship building, and interpersonal skills are key. You will need to be highly organised with good time management skills - project management experience is preferred.
This is a permanent role, paying a very competitive salary, depending on experience. If you are interested in this role, I'd love to have a chat with you about this.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.