Frazer Jones are partnering with a prestigious Investment Banking firm who are looking for a Human Resource Associate EMEA. The successful HR Associate must have previous experience in a similar administration level within financial services. You must be able to manage and prioritise your own workload efficiently, paying strong attention to detail on all matters.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a background in HR coordination in an internal HR team, you will need to be ambitious and take real pride in what you are doing, striving to always provide a first-class service and work proactively for the business. This role will incorporate all aspects of the employee lifecycle process and be able to enhance the company's performance from a people perspective.
The Human Resource Associate EMEA duties will include:
- Partner closely with the senior leadership team to build trusted relationships
- Scheduling interviews with candidates (face-to-face and video conference), taking into consideration different time zones and assessment formats.
- Preparing offer letters with numerous and variable requirements, including special compensation terms and conditions or more complex processing requirements (e.g. enhanced background checks)
- Oversee and enhance new joiner process; maintaining a new joiner tracker, ensure timely and positive contact prior to start date, to guide through the joiner process.
- Provide support with all HR administration tasks.
- Partner with the senior leadership team and Finance teams with the monthly payroll
- Process all administration of annual pay review, employee survey and HR statistics.
- Ensuring data integrity within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Support in Diversity and Inclusion processes
- Regularly review and update all HR policies, staying up to date with legislation.
Key Skills and Experience:
- MUST be educated to degree level 2:1 and above.
- MUST be CIPD qualified
- MUST have previous experience working within financial services (Private equity, Hedge funds, Asset Management, Banking, Investment)
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with potential candidates.
- Can work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- An understanding of HR best practice.
- Proficient reporting and analytics skills
The team are looking for someone who takes real pride in being organised, efficient and building strong, lasting relationships. You must be able to think fast and problem solve and have the ability to work in a fast paced, busy environment.
In return, you will have the chance to work directly with a team of highly successful HR professionals who are eager to mentor this individual and really grow and develop your career!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.