The Payroll Manager will need to understand client's requirements and objectives and work with in house teams and Global Payroll Services in order to advise and implement the Global Payroll Solution for the client.
- Configure and test all platforms to match the client requirements globally.
- Ensure parallel testing processes and requirements are fully documented and agreed with clients.
- Lead parallel and post-implementation activities: including the review of payroll results, co-ordination with clients and in country teams, and issue identification & resolution.
- Manage ongoing projects, working with offshore teams to manage daily deliverables, dealing with escalations & queries.
- Recruit, develop and motivate our employees (includes participating in recruitment, ensuring job appraisal documentation is completed within deadlines and ensuring appropriate objectives and development plans are in place for counselees)
- Assist in payroll bids and pre-sales activities including presentations and workshops
- Manage the Implementation team covering project management and payroll
- Work as part of management team with other Global Outsourcing managers e.g. resource planning, performance rate meetings and efficiency gains.
Experience of global payroll and a strong technical payroll knowledge is essential. Previous experience in project management would also be beneficial.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.