Frazer Jones is now representing a Global fashion commodities organisation based in the heart of Reading. We are keen to speak to International Reward Partners that are keen to work autonomously and alongside the Head of Reward. As a Reward Partner you are responsible for planning, designing, implementing, and administering a complete global total rewards strategy and programmes for this organisation. This position will research and cater a strong understanding of external best-practices. Acting as an innovator to trends that apply to create a bespoke Rewards environment and through various HR technologies.
- Build, design and implement an innovative global reward strategy to consider both local and global business needs
- Strategically look at the effectiveness of current compensation programmes across multiple markets, identifying best practices and benchmarks; this is to develop recommendations for modifications to align to People & Culture strategy and business goals
- Evaluate the compensation and benefits landscape to understand and learn from best practices through benchmarking and industry research and employment trends, track legislation and make recommendations
- Efficiently become the first point of contact to collaborate with vendors and external partners, including managing performance of contracts to ensure maximum value of services is delivered.
- Tenure the allocated reward projects, appropriately engaging key stakeholders when necessary.
- Partner with stakeholders, Business Partners, and leadership on appropriate reward packages to recruit and retain talent.
- Previous knowledge of compensation knowledge within Reward. Capable of multi-tasking and managing multiple projects while maintaining close attention to detail.
- Strategic thinking and decision-making skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and a customer-focused mind-set are essential
- Strong communicator (oral and written skills) and possess strong facilitation skill
- Ability to balance strategic priorities with hands on operational tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.