Junior HR Business Partner - Germany/Austria
We're working with a modern, digitally evolved and culture-centric Financial Services business in Duisburg, who are currently searching for a new Junior HR Business Partner to provide full spectrum HR support to their German and Austrian offices.
The Junior HR Business Partner is an important part of the European HR team and this role requires a driven and motivated HR professional who is keen to operate in both a strategic and operational capacity to deliver on local HR operative needs and further the regional people plan. This role will also provide the opportunity for working on a variety of projects on the international stage to further the wider global HR strategy. One of the main aims of this role is to ensure the company achieves its vision, goals and purpose by establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with stakeholders at all levels across the organization.
- Translate key data into an effective and commercially focused HR and people strategy
- Develops strong relationships across the business and is able to interact at all levels
- Challenge senior stakeholders/colleagues where appropriate and suggest alternative paths
- Responsible for supporting organisational design reviews and implementation in order to meet needs of the business
- Partners with and coaches' the business leadership to facilitate organisation and culture change
- Employee Relations - provision of guidance and oversight of all ER issues (grievance, disciplinary, restructuring etc). Ensuring issues are handled fairly and consistently within scope of established legislation, guidelines and practices.
- Recruitment - delivery against recruitment plans ensuring robust selection and attraction processes.
- Compensation - co-ordinate ongoing and annual compensation process, guiding stakeholders on employees compensation via internal and external benchmarks and within budgetary guidelines
- Performance Management Process - delivery of annual and ongoing PM
- Talent Management, Learning & Development - delivery of annual and ongoing
- Responsible for employee data and documentation during employee life cycle, including terms and conditions of employment, right to work, background checking, staff files and HR system processes
- Responsible for development and execution of HR strategy and People Plans in order to support the business goals and strategic priorities
Experience & Qualifications
- First experience in a generalist HR function with solid understanding of broad day-to-day duties
- HR Operations experience, including understanding of HR Risk and Governance with respect to operations (contracts, benefits, employee data, background screening etc)
- Experience of working in partnership and collaboration; building relationships and able to work effectively with a broad range of stakeholders and partners
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and HR information systems, Workday desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and German
- Resilient, ability to navigate ambiguity and problem solve
- Proactive, and a motivated self-starter who can thrive in an ambiguous environment and navigate through change
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.