Frazer Jones is now recruiting for a junior Reward Analyst to join an energy organization, this role is a remote working temporary contract for 5 months. Ideal candidate must have done 1, if not 2 compensation cycles. This role will give you exposure to working alongside the Senior Reward Manager and work on business as usual compensation information.
- Managing and providing support for annual compensation activities such as package increase and salary planning processes, bonus processing, market pricing, and compensation survey data collection and analysis
- Use of companies recommended survey data provider, i.e. Willis Towers Watson and or Radford - understanding each role in the organisation and assess that the correct role/s are benchmarked appropriately whilst also generating reports to file to stakeholders and individuals.
- Delivering account understand and working with the finance functions with detailed analysis of long-term incentive compensation plans for annual / quarterly financial reporting
- Assisting with the preparation and coordination of materials for Compensation Committee Meetings, including supporting documentation.
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills
- Must have worked in a compensation environment prior.
- Understand the use of Survey Data Providers
- Immediately available/short notice period.
- Good organisational and business acumen skills.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.