Frazer Jones is partnering with a renowned consultancy firm to find an L&D coordinator on a permanent basis to join their central London office. With a well-established market presence, they offer innovative and effective solutions to facilitate their clients' success on a global scale.
This is an exciting new role due to growth in which you will gain excellent exposure to Learning and Development, as well as generalist HR. This is an international role, as you will deliver support to the firm's European offices, from coordinating training courses, to liaising with external professional qualification providers and supporting on varied ad hoc projects. Given the firm's people-focus both internally and externally, you will be working in a supportive and inclusive environment, with great personal and professional development potential.
- Scheduling training courses and tracking training activity
- Support with producing training materials
- Coordinate induction processes and support with new starters
- Strategic support on new L&D initiatives
- Payroll administration
- Support HR events administration
- Generalist administration responsibilities including contract amendments and probations
- Degree level qualification (or equivalent)
- Excellent professional and organisational skills
- Proven ability to collaborate in a team and communicate ideas
- Meticulous, driven and innovative
- L&D experience (preferred)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.