A truly global Law Firm are recruiting a L&D Manager to join their innovative and collaborative team. This is an opportunity to grow with a firm and a team and work across multiple learning programmes and initiatives aligned to your client group. Reporting into the Head of L&D this is a global position with high touch client groups.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
- Work in synergy with the wider L&D team across all learning initiatives and training cycle
- Partner with your client groups with regards learning needs and provide tailored solutions
- Build relationships with senior Partners
- Developing and executing learning strategies
- build and develop competency frameworks
- Other Learning projects
- Experience in legal/professional services experienced is essential, ideally within a top/mid tier environment
- Ideally you will already be in a L&D Manager position with at least 5-7 years' L&D experience
This is a great opportunity to take your L&D career to the next level in a growing, global firm with an excellent team.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.