L&D Manager (Immediate Start)
Frazer Jones has been instructed to find an L&D Manager to cover while someone relocates from overseas.
This is a 3-4 month contract role and requires the successful individual to be available to start ASAP.
The purpose of the Learning and Development Manager role is work closely with departments within the business to build an understanding of their strategies and develop the capabilities required for the business to achieve its goals. This role involves identifying, developing, delivering, suitable learning solutions which will drive organisational performance whilst building strong relationships with a range of stakeholders, collaborating, and challenging to ensure the best learning solutions are delivered.
The main focus of the role will be to maintain current processes but to also develop and modernise the learning curriculum to ensure the business is proactive and forward thinking in its approach to learning.
Other key areas include:
- Leading the global learning and development function to ensure consistent high level design, delivery, implementation and review of initiatives and programmes in line with business imperatives.
- Partner with subject matter experts, department heads and other stakeholders, using a performance consulting approach, to identify learning requirements.
- Evaluate solutions and assess them for business suitability considering commercial requirements.
- Work with the Global People Director to design and deliver team leadership and management development solutions
- Manage the company's performance management cycle and associated training
- Build an understanding of the business: stakeholders, strategies, goals, challenges, and capability gaps Introduce, develop, communicate, and maintain solutions.
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of any training initiatives and measuring outcomes. Ensuring that appropriate methods of evaluation are utilised
- Design and maintain relevant training materials and training communications
- Assist in the formulation of the annual training budget and manage the associated costs.
This role covers 500 employees across the UK, Europe, Australia and the Americas so having the global remit would be preferred but not a prerequisite. In addition, you must be willing to get involved strategically and operationally running specialist workshops as and when required for senior management.
If this describes your skill set and you are available on very short notice apply immediately to Frazer Jones.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.