Frazer Jones are working closely with a global banking institution on the appointment of a number of Learning and Development managers specialising in anti-financial crime. The roles will have a heavy compliance focus, based in either Milton Keynes or Leeds.
- Manage delivery for the Anti Financial Crime training curriculum
- Keep up to date with changes in regulation and legislation
- Adjust and amend pre-existing curriculum to deliver training plans as best fit for business units
- Provide L&D consultancy for identified/prioritised business needs that result in a development need
- Report and analyse on performance
- Ad hoc project management
- Experience in a similar learning and development position with a focus on compliance/ financial crime
- Certification in FC would be advantageous
- Desire to work in a hands-on environment, helping build and shape a team from the ground up
- Degree or equivalent in HR
If you are interested in seeing a full job description or exploring further, please get in touch: email@example.com or click to apply!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.