A growing Banking Group is looking for a Learning Manager to join their HR team.
Reporting to the Head of Talent, the Manager will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
- designing and evaluating career development programs for all level of staff
- taking part in conducting performance appraisals
- advising line managers on skills gaps and devising recommendation plan
- working with the training teams on improving induction programs
- taking a lead part in driving succession planning frameworks and leadership pipelines
- promoting learning culture and continuous up-skilling of the team capabilities in terms of facilitation standards
The suitable candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Degree holder in any disciplines with a minimum of 8 years of L&D experience
- articulate, energetic, with good interpersonal skills
- Mandarin proficiency will be advantageous
- Strong IT competencies with Microsoft, Excel, and familiar with HRIS systems
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.