I am thrilled to be partnering with a global professional services firm who have an urgent requirement for a National Graduate Program Manager to join this dynamic team to redefine the current international Graduate Program to make it fit for purpose for the Australian market. This role can be based in Sydney or Melbourne and will run for a 6 - 12 month period.
Reporting into the Head of Talent Acquisition for APAC you will design and implement the new Australian Graduate Program allowing for more autonomy, engagement and overall success of the program.
- Design induction program and appraisal process for new starters
- Provide strategic direction through process improvements and development of new initiatives
- Liaise with key partners to plan the rotations and settlement of graduates.
- Review and advise on policies and procedures for graduates
- Design and implement graduate cycles and annual timelines
- Meet with partners to discuss the graduate program and create framework based on feedback from key stakeholders, including the international team.
- Work with L&D to define training needs and analysis of required training programs.
To be successful in the role you will have solid experience developing and implementing a graduate program from end to end. You will enjoy building relationships with key stakeholders and be able to extract critical information in order to understand the requirements of the firm. You will have strong communication, presentation and organisation skills and enjoy working in a dynamic and flexible team environment which is high performing.
This role is paying a competative package. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Kate Benson with Job reference: PR/207151
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.