We have partnered with a respected leader of outstanding health care who is looking for an OHS Advisor, this will originally be a contract role with the opportunity to become permanent.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Provide leadership and direction to effectively coordinate the OH&S function and to ensure BRHS meets its statutory, legal, and accreditation requirements.
- Take responsibility to ensure that all OHS incidents are investigated in a comprehensive and timely manner. This includes completing investigation reports with recommendations, maintaining, and updating the Riskman incident management system, ensuring that risk controls are implemented and receive a responsive follow-up
- Take a lead role as a subject matter expert in the development of the OHS Committee agenda, and in facilitating the timely follow-up and completion of associated tasks and responsibilities. Lead the coordination and oversight of the OHS Plan.
- Undertake detailed statistical analysis of OHS incidents and hazards to identify trends and risk control
- Manage selected Workcover cases and return to work arrangements under the direction and guidance of the Workplace Relations Coordinator.
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety or other related discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in an Occupational Health & Safety coordination role.
- Work Cover VIC Accredited Return to Work Coordinator qualification, or capacity and willingness to complete.
What is in it for you:
- Progress your career in a senior role in a complex and multifaceted organization
- Enjoy rewarding work and use your expertise to progress OHS systems and influence workforce wellbeing.
- Relish a fantastic work/life balance in the Gippsland Lakes
- Extensive salary packaging options to reduce your tax and increase your take-home pay
To be successful you will be a practical, logical, and engaging professional who can take ownership of the role.
If you believe you have the above-mentioned skills and qualities and are interested in joining a supportive company that will support your professional and personal growth - please apply or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.