We are currently recruiting for an part-time HR Administrator for a small Insurance Company based in the city. This is an initial 6 month contract that is a great opportunity for anyone looking to gain experience across multiple HR functions as part of a smaller team, taking on more responsibility and gaining exposure to ER processes. They will also look at candidates who are looking to step down and gain more of a work life balance.
Working alongside the Director of HR and the officer, you will be liaising with members of the business at all levels as well as external contacts and suppliers.
More specifically, as HR Administrator your duties will include:
- Managing the onboarding, offboarding and appraisal processes from an administrative perspective
- Assisting the HR team with projects and initiatives
- Rewards and benefits
- Maintenance of the HR database
As first point of contact for colleagues and clients, you will be instrumental in creating good working relations with people at all levels within the Firm, flagging any ER issues to the attention of the Director of HR. Ideally you will have had experience working as an HR Assistant within professional services and be able to work collaboratively as part of a team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role using HR Information Systems
- Excellent IT skills and attention to detail
- Strong Excel Skills
- CIPD qualification (or working towards it)
Starting remotely but with a view to returning to the London office when permitted.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.