Part Time Payroll & Benefits Specialist £40k- £45k + Bonus - City of London
We have partnered with a leading Fintech organisation located in the city of London who are looking to recruit a Part time Payroll & Benefits specialist on a fix term contract for 12 months (with the view to go perm)
This role is part time and can be worked between 24 - 32 hours per week.
- Process and submit monthly and weekly payrolls including statutory year end returns and P60s.
- Process all statutory payments as appropriate i.e. SSP, SMP, SPP
- Full responsibility of auto-enrolment pension
- Produce the annual P11D's
- Provide payroll analysis and reporting to Finance and the business
- Process and check promotions and bonuses submitted by business heads for payment
- Support the annual performance and compensation review processes
- Creating various payroll reports for Finance and Business leaders
- Deal with employee salary and payroll queries
- Administration of all benefits.
- Inform employees of the scope of the benefits, set up benefits for new employees and their dependents, update of family and personal information communication with benefits providers, review of invoices by the insurance companies
- Be a primary contact with benefit vendors regarding ongoing plan administration. Ensure that vendor processes are in place and working properly
- Audit and process monthly vendor billing
- Partner with benefits broker to resolve customer/vendor issues
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.