Are you a payroll professional who is looking for their next exciting opportunity within international payroll and benefits? Are you looking for role that offers variety, within a collaborative environment? I am partnering with a leading financial services brand in central London, to source a Payroll & Benefits Administrator on a permanent basis.
Core responsibilites include:
- Prepare and assist with the monthly outsourced payrolls (UK and overseas offices)
- Manage and respond to any payroll related queries from employees and partners, with the support of the wider Reward team.
- Assist with the setup of payroll and benefit providers in new jurisdictions.
- Address audit queries (both internal and external) on payroll related matters.
- Liaise with external providers for pension and flexible benefits and assist with all benefits administration.
- Update in conjunction with the wider HR team regional legislative change impacts for benefits and implement change.
- Ensure efficiency and quality of service is provided at all times.
- Seek to deliver, improve and manage all UK and non UK regional benefit policies in line with global frameworks and regulatory/legal requirements in conjunction with the wider Reward team
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.