Payroll & Benefits Manager 12 month FTC £55k + Agile Working - City
A global leading Property & Real Estate firm seek an experienced Payroll & Benefits Manager on a 12 month FTC.
This role reports into the Head of HR Operations and will be the subject matter expert for the UK and 4 EMEA payrolls along with full benefits ownership.
Please note: My client operate a 2 day in the office and 3 day working from home pattern.
- Sole responsibility for a start to finish in-house payroll (Cintra)
- Undertake all statutory reporting to HMRC on a monthly and annual basis
- Responsible for the Irish payroll using Irish Revenue online system
- Processing cash benefits
- Handling reconciliations via payroll vendor and HRIS - Review part-time adjustments, leavers, salary increases etc.
- Administer any legislative changes
- Organising the annual pay review process and bonus round
- Manage various payroll reporting
- Ensure accuracy with all EMEA payrolls
- Undertake annual renewals of all relevant benefits
- Benchmarking of benefits
- Review all benefits offering
- Review all expenditure on benefits
- Assisting with the preparation of P11Ds
- Sole responsibility of month-end pension reporting
- Must have strong UK payroll experience and exposure
- Someone who is confident with company benefits
- Must be immediately available
- Strong systems experience payroll vendors and excel
- Someone that is comfortable in a stand-alone role
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.