I'm excited to be partnering with a leading FS brand in central London to source a Payroll & Benefits Manager on a 13 month FTC basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sole responsibility for the monthly payroll for the UK staff, involving all aspects of PAYE and HYPO tax calculations, using the ADP Freedom system. Salary Sacrifice schemes and GAYE administration, issuing P45's, dealing with tax and NIC queries
- Ensure compliance with HMRC requirements: good knowledge of HMRC procedures/RTI
- End of Year (P60, FPS/RTI), PSA Agreement, P11d's & P11D (b)
- Prepare monthly pension spreadsheet and send to pension provider
- Post expenses on the monthly payroll spreadsheet and ensure claims are compliant with the travel policy. Monthly checking of cash/credit expenses
- Liaison with financial advisors regarding Group Life, Group Income Protection, BUPA healthcare, health screenings, EAP, and Standard Life
- Manage bi-annual benefits enrolment windows and annual renewal of Medical, Life, Income Protection insurances.
- Auto-enrolment. Ensure all new joiners are automatically enrolled and communication is issued to them as per regulatory guidance.
- Responsible for reconciling the monthly payroll accounts.
- Dealing with employment tax adviser on global mobility issues like international tax, etc. as required
- Applying for A1s for business travel
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.