Can you demonstrate previous experience processing high volume monthly payrolls from start to finish? Do you have a good understanding of UK PAYE legislation and a good understanding of how to calculate deductions such overpayments, maternity, sickness payments, Tax and National Insurance? I am partnering with a leading luxury retail brand to source a Payroll Compensation and Benefits Specialist on a 6 month FTC basis.
- Reporting to the HR Director and will be working closely with the Payroll & Benefits HR Generalist, as well as the wider HR team.
- Acting as one of the main points of contact, with the Payroll & Benefits HR Generalist for all staff payroll and benefits queries.
- Advising managers and staff on statutory rights/payments, Company procedures, and Company benefits.
- Supporting the Payroll & Benefits HR Generalist, overseeing the complete payroll cycle
- Receiving and applying payroll amendments from government and regulatory bodies (i.e. tax code changes, minimum wage, SMP, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to work etc.).
- Collating and checking the stores monthly timesheets and overtime reports and liaising with both the Retail Director and Store Manager's.
- Producing HR analytics and financial reports relating to, headcount, absence, turnover and payroll.
- Managing the administration of employee benefits including staff loans, salary sacrifice schemes, canteen payments and share save schemes.
- Knowledge of ADP would be beneficial.
- Experience in reporting HR analytics, benefits management and compensation reporting is highly desirable.
- A key part of this role will also involve partaking in our Global Project to implement a new HR System. Therefore, familiarity with Oracle software would be hugely advantageous.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.