As the first to fill this position, this is a great opportunity to carve your niche in the company and help to continue to make its mark, as they grow across Europe. Besides leading the team, you'll be responsible for further optimisation of the payroll processes. It's important to be compliant, having the right protocols in place. But they're also implementing a new workforce management system this year and want to further integrate the payroll processes with this system. A payroll manager who has the right experience in payroll but is also tech savvy would be a great fit. This position is full-time and immediately available at the Amsterdam HQ.
As a Payroll Manager, you'll be
- Leading the payroll team (2 fte)
- End responsible for successful payroll in 10 countries and 650+ employees
- Improving our payroll processes: workflows between payroll, Finance and HR.
- Collaborating with different payroll partnersIn the lead for the (further) integration of payroll processes with our HRIS
- Implementing & optimising use of a WFM tool
- Responsible for correct financial reporting, tax calculations
- Ensuring compliance with relevant laws and internal policies
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience in payroll processing, of which 2 years in a managing role
- Have a proper understanding of international payroll processes, of which Dutch, Belgian and German payroll are most important. Additional knowledge of payroll in any of the following countries is a big plus: UK, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Switzerland, Austria and Spain.
- Are a Certified Payroll Professional or have an equivalent professional payroll qualification or work experience.
- Are great in Excel and have experience with implementing & improving payroll/HR systems
- Thrive in a fast paced environment, you're pro-active, you quickly adapt to change and are resilient
- Work with a high level of attention to detail and value integrity
- Are fluent in English, with excellent communication skills. Another language such as German or Dutch is a plus.
- The chance to be part of an international, ambitious and fun team
- Experience how it is to work in a vibrant international scale-up company
- A broad scope of responsibilities and growth opportunities
- Healthy lunch, good coffee, all day snacks and Friday drinks
- A frequent update of your eyewear collection!
Our client would like to take interviews as soon as possible, so apply today to avoid disappointments! Do you have any questions or would you like more information about the role please feel free to contact me.
Looking for another role in HR?
Is this role less suitable for you, but are you still interested in other HR positions? Send us a message or call us for more information and we are more than happy to help you!
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.