Payroll Manager £60k to £65k + £5k car, bonus and full remote working
A leading Fashion Brand/Retailer seek an experienced Payroll Manager to head up a dedicated payroll function and look to drive change and efficiency.
Reporting into the Head of Reward you will be a proven Payroll Manager within Retail, Fashion, Hospitality and Leisure, have a track record of manging teams, upskilling individuals building strong internal and external relationships.
Please note that this is a fully remote role but you will have to go into the office just 2/3 times per month.
- Oversee and manage multiple payrolls (UK only)
- Experienced in running, driving and owning a dedicated UK payroll offering (multi-site)
- Manage and develop a team
- Vendor management: Having the confidence to hold the vendor to account when needed
- Have in-depth experience with hourly and salaried employees
- Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders, HR & Finance
- Experienced in developing and influencing change for process improvements
- Implementation experience and exposure
- Strong payment approval process skillset
- Strong pensions experience (auto-enrolment)
- You must have Retail, Fashion, Hospitality or Leisure experience from a Payroll Manager background (multi-site)
- Must have managed and develop teams
- Strong business partner internal and external
- Process improvement experience and a passion to drive change
- High levels of attention to detail
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.