Payroll Project Administrator - 6 Month FTC - £35,000 - £40,000 - West End London
Frazer Jones have been instructed by a leading name in the retail industry to recruit a Payroll Project Administrator on a fixed term contract for 6 months (could extend).
This role will report into the head of Payroll and offer support on Payroll related projects that are currently taking place.
- Support the Head of Payroll with data analysis as part of the internal process improvement.
- Partnership and continuous communication with HR, People Services to ensure all payroll activities are executed accordingly
- Manage and compile data analytics on Zendesk ticketing system ensuring monthly reporting on employee queries and escalating this o the appropriate payroll officers as well as supporting on finding resolutions.
- Updating and maintaining payroll records in various systems
- Maintain a well organised and timely filing process for payroll records across regions and other related documentation
- Maintain relevant payroll templates and listings, updating as necessary
- Set up and implement Payroll process guides across all markets
- Support all Payrolls as part of the new vendor implementations owning and handling all aspects of team internal project deliverables
- Communicating with key stakeholders at all levels at relevant stage
- Project exposure.
- Experience to UK and international Payrolls
- Workday experience is preferable.
- Strong excel skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.