Frazer Jones are partnering with a prestigious firm who are looking for a HR Advisor. The successful HR Advisor must have previous experience at a similar administration level within financial or professional services. You must be able to manage and prioritise your own workload efficiently, paying strong attention to detail on all matters. This role will incorporate all aspects of the employee lifecycle process and be able to enhance the company's performance from a people perspective.
The team are looking for someone who takes real pride in being organised, efficient and in building strong, lasting relationships. You must be able to think fast, problem solve and adapt to a constantly changing environment.
The HR Advisor duties will include:
- Partnering closely with the senior leadership team to build trusted relationships.
- Deal with the employee life cycle including all starter and leaver administration.
- Update HR documents and distributing all documentation for employees.
- Manage employee relations meetings alongside managers.
- Manage recruitment for the Bank.
- Manage the annual appraisal process, ensuring all staff have regular appraisals and that the organisation acts on outcomes of appraisals.
- Preparing offer letters with numerous and variable requirements, including special compensation terms and conditions or more complex processing requirements (e.g. enhanced background checks)
- Overseeing and enhancing the new joiner process; maintaining a new joiner tracker, ensure timely and positive contact prior to start date, to guide through the joiner process.
- Partnering with the senior leadership team and Finance teams with the monthly payroll
- Process all administration of annual pay review, employee survey and HR statistics.
- Supporting in the Diversity and Inclusion processes
- Regularly reviewing and updating all HR policies, staying up to date with legislation.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level 2:1 and above, or equivalent
- CIPD qualification highly desirable
- Ability to communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with potential candidates.
- Capacity to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A clear understanding of HR best practice.
- Proficient reporting and analytical skills
In return, you will have the chance to work directly with a team of highly successful HR professionals who are eager to mentor this individual and really grow and develop your career!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.