I am currently partnering with a leading business services firm who are looking for a People and Development Administrator to join their tight knit team. This is an amazing opportunity for somebody to work within an international organisation and develop their skillset within both Talent Acquisition and Learning and Development.
As the people and Development Administrator, your responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling interviews and acting as first point of contact for candidates and Rec2Recs
- Extensive diary management for Head of TA, hiring managers and interviewers
- Managing interview logistics - booking rooms, catering requirements etc. (when back in the office)
- Managing and updating the Applicant Tracking System
- Tracking internal vacancies and progress of interviews
- Uploading and renewing job ads on LinkedIn, Broadbean and other relevant job boards
- Work with the Head of TA to create market mapping data for Headhunting and Pipelining purposes
- Coordinating and scheduling onboarding agendas for new joiners at all levels
- Being the point of contact on the first day for all new joiners
- Managing data in LearnUpon, including but not limited to:
- Creating joiners and deleting leavers in the system
- Informing new joiners of mandatory courses and tracking completion of these courses
- Pulling reports on e.g. annual business-wide courses and taking the lead in ensuring the completion of these courses globally
- Be central point of contact for general LearnUpon queries from the business
- Coordinating and booking training sessions and coordinating rooms across global time zones
- Booking all training courses in LearnUpon and sending out training invites
- Sending out and collating training feedback
- Responding to ad hoc training queries
The ideal candidate will have excellent organisational skills and will ideally have had some exposure within a HR role, covering both Talent Acquisition and Learning and Development.
This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £30,000.
If interested, please apply!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.