I have partnered with an iconic British fashion retail brand that operate globally, who have amazing company values.
The role is working as a People Partner , focussing across the Head Office/Corporate Functions client group.
My client really wants someone with solid experience within HR Management, someone who is very commercial and is used to working within a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Working closely with, listening to and understanding the needs and priorities of their business areas.
- Analysing insight provided by People Operations. Using the data to inform the people strategy and plan for their business areas, implement actions and ensure fit for purpose and cost-effective solutions.
- Are the 'voice of their business areas' within the wider People Team.
- Has ultimate accountability for HR for their business areas. Develops strong business relationships and acts as an HR consultant to ensure success.
- Is the escalation point to unblock people issues and obstacles affecting business performance.
- Ensures line managers and employees are educated as required on the correct HR processes and contacting the right team for support.
- Works with the People team's subject matter experts to ensure an exceptional service is delivered to the business.
- Works as a Coach to managers. Has regular 121 sessions to build relationships and support with any people related challenges. Challenges and supports - asking the right questions to improve performance.
- Delivers training on people related issues as required.
- Supports line managers in management of absence situations (including capability and parental leave).
- Carries out organisational design for their area and leads organisational change to ensure structures are fit for purpose and able to effectively deliver for the business.
- Appropriately facilitating and enabling resourcing/budget discussions that allow alignment of planned HR initiatives and deployment.
- Supporting recruitment for critical roles or key talent to ensure roles are filled to the highest standard.
- Acting as the performance improvement driver, challenge the status quo and is an advocate of positive changes in people management. Ensure the execution of performance management requirements for their area.
- Design succession plans for top talent and key job positions and work with managers to ensure they are pipelining talent internally and externally.
- Check in with line manager new starters during their onboarding and probationary period.
- Understand the engagement results for the business areas and use the insight to inform key people initiatives to ultimately improve engagement.
Participates in ad hoc projects as and when required.
- Good understanding of the business (model, products, industry, competitors etc.).
- Confidential and trustworthy.
- Ability to communicate effectively and adapt style.
- A strong influencer, comfortable at challenging senior leaders.
- Can explain complex plans or processes in a simple and concise manner.
- Ability to identify key data sources and utilise data driven insights to effectively improve business decisions.
- Makes confident, clear decisions based on sound judgement.
- Dedicated to the success of peers and demonstrated willingness to train/mentor.
- Ability to build long-term, trusting relationships and work well across functions.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and have strong organisational skills.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new applications, processes, and procedures.
- Proven capacity to manage changing priorities and ambiguity while remaining calm and controlled.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- An in-depth knowledge of current employment law and legislation.
- Knowledge of HR and Payroll software with ability to analyse data to inform people decisions.
- University degree or relevant professional qualification at graduate or diploma level.
If this sounds like a good fit for you please apply below or email me directly email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.