Would you like to have a global influence on reward policies and support a sustainable company growth? Be part of a highly motivated team of professionals? If the answer is "yes", then look no further!
The client will give you the opportunity to:
- Play a key role in designing and implementing innovative global total rewards frameworks, providing global guidelines for local Total Rewards policies.
- Add true value to the company as an 'employer of choice'.
- Collaborate intensively with global stakeholders in HR and the business.
- Be part of a rapidly changing and fast-growing global company that consistently puts its' people first.
The Global Total Rewards discipline within the client is responsible for the Global Total Rewards Strategy Framework and its implementation in the countries. Its goal is to embed the Global Total Reward Principles and keeping them aligned to a changing world.
Key to the Global Total Rewards Strategy Framework are:
- Fairness towards all employee groups;
- Simplicity and transparency;
- Market competitiveness;
- Recognition for differences in performance
You will be part of the Global Total Rewards team, which is one of four HR Centers of Expertise. It is in the transformation process towards having a truly global scope. The job location for this job is in our HQ in The Netherlands. You report directly to the Director Global Total Rewards, International Mobility and Global Travel based in The Netherlands.
You will thoroughly enjoy building a global expertise by designing and implementing a global framework and governance structure. You are not satisfied with the status quo, but continuously look for improvements to ensure that the client stays market competitive and meets the needs of your key stakeholders. This requires you to be creative, flexible and innovative by nature.
Your qualifications and skills
If you are the experienced, enthusiastic and versatile Global Total Rewards Practice Leader we are looking for, you will excel at:
- Designing, planning, preparing and coordinating innovative global total reward programs end to end together with a variety of stakeholders.
- Delivering value add feedback and best practice to the Leadership in the process of creating new and to improve our frameworks and processes.
- Stakeholder management at all strategic levels: being able to build trusted and credible relationships with the Global HRLT members, Executive Levels and Board
- Being able to think strategically and act pragmatically whilst applying an effective change management and communication approach.
- Fluency in English (other languages would be advantageous).
- A Master degree in a relevant field of study
- 10-15+ years of experience as an in-house Total Rewards Leader (technical and managerial)
- Strong organizational managerial, influencing and negotiation skills
- Experience with direct Executive and Board level reward advisory
- Experience in leading multiple cross functional projects & teams and supporting their development and performance
- Experience in designing and implementing Global Total Reward programs end to end.
- Strong analytical, technical and people skills
- Benchmarking expertise with Mercer and/or KornFerryHay methodology
- Supplier management expertise
- Knowledge of and experience/expertise with local C&B set-ups within APAC, EMEA and USA
- Knowledge about Workday capability to support the implementation of a global reward framework and governance structure
- Strong Project management skills.
- Willingness to travel if and when needed
If you recognise yourself in the above described profile, please dont hesitate and get in touch today!
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.