Frazer Jones have partnered with a forward thinking, innovative organisation who are looking to hire a full 360 recruiter to join their HR team! Reporting into the Head of HR, you will have full autonomy and independence from day one and the opportunity to genuinely make a difference.
Due to the nature of this role and the current virtual working scenario, you must have experience working in an in house recruitment team and have a thorough understanding of the entire process. Experience of working in a partnership is highly preferred.
More specifically, you will be responsible for;
- Being responsible for the full recruitment process
- Liaising with hiring managers to take a job briefing, set expectations and agree a route to market
- Directly sourcing candidates through a variety of channels and reviewing direct applications
- Liaising with external recruitment agencies and responding to speculative agency approaches
- Conducting telephone and face to face interviews
- Produce regular recruitment reports and suggesting strategy improvement
- Make recommendations and implement improvements in relation to recruitment best practice
- Develop the firms recruitment strategy
- Encourage and ensure recruitment best practice across the HR team and the firm
The successful candidate must have experience the full 360 recruitment lifecycle and managing senior stakeholder relationships. You must also have a real passion for developing your career in recruitment. Experience working with audit, accounting or finance professionals is a real plus.
This is a busy role and will require someone who is very detail orientated and pragmatic. You will be leading the function so you must be someone who enjoys working in a fast paced, challenging environment and be comfortable to work autonomously and be able to manage conflicting priorities.
The team are out going & sociable and are very keen to get someone on board who is likeminded and able to make a real difference.
Most importantly - you must love recruitment!!
Please apply today to hear more!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.