We are really excited to be working with a leading professional services firm who are looking for a Recruiter to join the HR team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be the sole recruiter for the London office.
As a Recruitment Advisor, you will be responsible for providing full cycle recruiting for all business areas in the UK. Duties include sourcing, selecting, screening and submitting candidates aligned with business or project needs across the firm.
You will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with hiring managers to gain a detailed understanding of organisational goals and talent needs so as to support initiatives through quality hiring for assigned areas of support
- Proactively managing and maintaining high quality and responsive relationships with internal clients and candidates
- Expanding recruiting expertise by staying abreast of recruiting trends, best practices, social media, legal developments, technological advancements and benchmark comparisons
- Assisting in counselling hiring managers on recruitment policies and procedures to ensure compliance internally
- Ensuring a solid process of providing a qualified talent pipeline and a smooth interview and hiring process with the candidate experience in mind
- Preparing recruitment reports and metrics in keeping with established processes
- Ensuring data integrity within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Contributing to department and company process improvements
The ideal candidate:
- Mix of experience in house and agency
- Direct sourcing capabilities
If you are keen to hear more - please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.