Great opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to make a career move into HR
Recruitment Advisor for Law firm in Uxbridge, £30,000 - £35,000 with benefits
This is a really great opportunity for a Recruiter (agency or inhouse) to join a Law firm and get the opportunity to progress into an HR Advisor or HR Business Partner.
The immediate need is to recruit for the business as they are growing and need a strong, capable recruiter to assist them, however towards the end of the year, the opportunity to take on HR related projects and then become a part of the HR team (if that is a path you want) and develop your career in HR
- Coordinating recruitment campaigns and ensure a smooth processes and candidate experience
- coach recruiting managers on best practice and support them through the recruitment process
- Develop candidate pools and approach the recruitment process using various method which support diversity and inclusion
- develop your knowledge on the legal recruitment market and establish a good network
- Use an ATS system to support you with the management of candidates
- Provide HR contact support throughout the onboarding process and advise team leaders on effective objective setting for new starters
- Support with HR projects and take on more HR related work including updating policy and HR projects
Skills and experience
- You will come from a recruitment background either agency or in house. Or may be doing a hybrid role at present as Resourcing/HR Advisor
- You will understand the full recruitment lifecycle and be able to mange the process from end to end.
- You will be either studying or want to study your CIPD
- You will also have a connection to the legal sector, maybe studied a Law degree or worked in a Legal firm previously.
- You will work collaboratively and be a team player
To be considered please apply online now
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.