Our client, a leading global, buy side, financial services organisation, is looking for a Regional Talent & Learning Lead (APAC) to join this highly regarded and growing firm in a newly created role. You will work collaboratively as part of a small & collaborative regionally dispersed HR team.
Reporting in to the Head of HR APAC (based in another office across the region), you will operate in an individual contributor role as Regional Talent & Learning Lead, working in partnership with your other global counterparts across the US and EMEA to leverage existing resources and programmes and provide bespoke for your APAC based clients and Leadership team.
This individual will operate in a strategic and operational Talent & Learning Lead role, partnering closely with the business across front, middle and back office to:
* Define and implement the Regional Talent & Learning Strategy in alignment with Group partnering with the APAC Leadership team and working closely with the APAC Head of HR
* Own the Talent & Learning process from a Product perspective partnering with the BPs for delivery, defining and delivering bespoke talent and learning plans across the region, managing 360 processes for Regional Leaders
* Facilitate workshops, virtual training sessions with all levels of the organisation, leveraging innovative technologies where appropriate
* Manage Regional Learning & Talent Projects
* Coach the business as well as partner with external executive coaches
* Operate as the Regional Learning & Talent SME (perhaps leveraging earlier consulting experience)
* Manage relationships with external vendors
* Manage the budget
You will be an accomplished Regional Talent & Learning Lead (APAC), currently based in Singapore, with a track record operating in a high performing financial services / investments business in a lean and international environment. You will be comfortable operating in a strategic and operational individual contributor role, being very hands on, while partnering the Leadership team across the region directly, to deliver innovative Talent & Learning solutions. Former experience in Talent / Learning Consulting would be advantageous as well as experience operating in house in a Regional role. Chinese speaking is preferred due to some of the client base consisting of Mandarin / Cantonese speakers. Due to the organisation's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Director - Head of Financial & Professional Services
Personnel Registration Number: R1987572
EA Licence No: 17S8475
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.