Frazer Jones is now working with the world's leading financial services business. We are now looking to hire a senior compensation specialist to join their EMEA Regulatory Remuneration Policy compensation team. The EMEA Regulatory Remuneration Policy team is responsible for monitoring and implementing EMEA remuneration regulations (currently implementing CRD V), review remuneration policies and processes in line with applicable regulations, coordinate RemCo activities and manage the delivery of regulatory remuneration filings.
Key duties will be to manage the Regulatory Remuneration policy team, monitor external regulatory developments, which may have an impact on current EMEA remuneration policies and processes and support the annual review of MRT identification frameworks and the day-to-day identification of the MRT population. You will work with the wider compensation team to prepare and lead (where applicable) on presentations for RemCo and Board meetings on key remuneration governance and regulatory matters. Contribute to the annual review of regional remuneration policies and regulatory deferral schedules in line with applicable rules and contribute to the training of the wider HR team on regulatory remuneration matters.
As a result, the firm is looking to meet candidates with a deep understanding of the regulatory reward landscape as it applies to tier 1 financial services businesses, coupled with meticulous attention to detail with excellent prioritisation skills (the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time).
- Support the Head of Reward in leading regulatory remuneration matters for the UK, while engaging internally and externally to ensure the firms' UK compliance with regulatory requirements in the UK
- Ensure appropriate remuneration governance operates for the firm including work for the relevant oversight Committee
- Manage/coordinate the relation with the regulators on compensation matters. Responsible for Reward regulatory reporting production and submission.
- Implement and oversee the Material Risk Taker identification process for the UK
- Ensure a rigorous process is put in place to enable the bank to be compliant from a regulatory filing requirement point of view.
- Provide day to day remuneration regulatory expertise
- Provide technical reward expertise (e.g., internal and external benchmarking, buy out calculation or gender diversity analysis) surrounding the day-to-day reward operations for the UK and for certain of our global lines.
- Support the team during the annual compensation review process to ensure proper execution and implementation locally and globally. Support the creation of compensation committee presentations, data analysis around Material Risk Takers, Deferral Plans, bonus pool evolution, etc.
- Strong knowledge and experience of the remuneration regulatory framework
- Strong knowledge of remuneration governance aspects
- Strong working knowledge of the Reward function within a global investment bank
- Experience with regulatory matters in the financial industry in regard to remunerations
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.