We are partnering with a global technology business who have an immediate opportunity for a Remuneration & Reward Specialist to join their HR team in Sydney.
As the subject matter expert on remuneration, rewards, benefits & recognition, your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead the annual processes around salary, bonus & performance reviews, coordinating activities across Australia & New Zealand.
- Lead & coordinate job classification, benefits, rewards & recognition programs, liaising with global centres of excellence to optimise alignment in terms of policies & practices where possible.
- Manage relationships with several key external stakeholders such as superannuation, tax & remuneration data providers
Who we are looking for:
- Ideally you will have at least 5 years' experience in an HR / Remuneration Specialist role
- Experience in coordinating/managing remuneration, rewards, recognition and benefits programs, advanced Excel skills
- HR/Business related degree
- Relationship management & influencing skills
- Analytical in your approach
- Experience with Workday is highly regarded
Reporting to the HR Director, this is initially a 3-4 month contract to start ASAP. A permanent opportunity will be available.
If you are available for an ASAP start and are interested in applying for this opportunity, please apply online. Alternatively, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.