Frazer Jones is now partnering with a global Iaw firm to source a Reward Analyst on an 18-month FTC basis. They have a comprehensive range of legal services with over 2,000 legal professionals operating at the heart of global trade and commerce.
As their Reward Advisor, you will also act as the first point of contact for Reward and Benefits queries on a day-to-day basis.
Reporting into the Reward Manager, you will provide dedicated support to the wider team to manage and deliver effective Reward solutions.
Duties will include:
- Manage the preparation, and deployment of the salary review process for the fee earning and business services groups.
- Project manage key stakeholders across the HR Operations team
- Prepare and submit the data for Reward surveys including salary benchmarking surveys.
- Work with providers to maintain external benchmark data and ensure a good return on investment.
- Conduct research and modelling of Reward and HR data to support business requirements and decision making of HR
To be considered, you must have proven experience working in a Reward team, strong IT skills with good HR databases experience and advanced knowledge of Excel with the ability to manipulate, present and analyse data. Legal or professional services background is a plus.
In return, you will receive £40,000 per annum plus excellent benefits, Hybrid working.
If you're interested in this role and would like more information or have a confidential discussion about your job search, please apply and contact Daniel Asaya at Frazer Jones with any questions via firstname.lastname@example.org or 02073322479.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.