Frazer Jones is currently recruiting an exciting opportunity to work for a global media and advertising firm based in the heart of central London. We are searching for a Reward and Assistant Share Plans manager to join this organisation on a 12 month fixed term basis. This is a maternity cover and will look at share plans analyst to step up into this role. This position reports into the international Share Plans manager and will be part of the wider Reward and HR team. The role incorporates all the key elements of global equity compensation. This includes providing to the production of compliant, yet engaging plan resources, providing accurate and timely reporting, as well as supporting the grant and assigning of future plan events. This position offers agile working arrangements.
- Act to support the Head of Global Share Plans in successfully delivering equity compensation plans to organisation's people across their network.
- Acting as subject matter expert for the company's global Plan Managers; people in their networks with local responsibility for data management and payment processing.
- Responsible for managing event operational plans to ensure that milestones are met and key events are delivered accordingly.
- Contribute to the development of plan communications to ensure that the global equity compensation plans are engaging and informative for members.
- Managing risk in the countries in which share plans operate, through understanding of the compliance landscape and taking action to mitigate risk.
- Producing accurate and timely reports for stakeholders, including Finance, Treasury and Company Secretarial teams.
- Responsible for working on multi-country discretionary and broad-based equity compensation plans.
- Act to support current and future projects and contributing to successful outcomes.
- Demonstrable success of building good relationships and partnerships at different levels across the organisation.
- Good knowledge of developments and expertise in global equity compensation.
- Attention to detail in producing technical reports and event documentation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to present clear, well-structured responses to queries.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Good team player, ability to share information
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.