Frazer Jones is now working with a consultancy firm, we are looking to engage with Reward Consultants based in locations including, Manchester, Glasgow, Cambridge, Birmingham, Reading, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Leeds, Watford, Cardiff, Aberdeen, Milton Keynes and Nottingham. The Reward practice at this organisation is a dedicated national team that advise on the design, tax, market practice, corporate governance, regulatory and accounting aspects of management and broader employee incentive structures.
The team advises on incentive plan design and structuring, drafting plan documents and advising on the tax, legal, regulatory and corporate governance aspects of incentive arrangements for both UK and global clients. The successful applicant will want to be involved in business development endeavours, including client proposals, internal and external areas.
We are open to speaking to candidates from a in-house reward background and looking to develop their Reward skills in a corporate environment. This role offers agile working and remote access.
- Manage day to day Reward queries from dedicated clients book
- Execute plans, benchmarking, job evaluation, pay review, compensation rounds whilst looking to broaden out your experience to include executive reward, global tax and/or regulatory advisory work
- Working on design, implementation and tax advisory aspects of incentive arrangements, with the opportunity to work across other work streams within the team. Previous experience of advising on the tax and legal aspects of incentive arrangements is preferred but is not essential.
- Modelling reward structures and conducting financial impact analysis of alternative designs
- Project Management of smaller projects
- Responsible for performing market research and contributing to the development of intellectual capital (e.g. market reports, research, forecasting of budgets with clients)
- Previous Reward experience in compensation.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and/or previous systems experience
- Strong business acumen skills
- In-house reward experience (open)
- Previous tax knowledge (desirable)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.