Looking to have an immediate start for the contract, some of the responsibilities will be .....
- Developing systems and auditing processes of an ISO standard
- Coordinate WH&S activities, provide advice, coaching & support to all areas of the business.
- Ensure company compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Increase the strength of business by developing and implementing key safety strategies & projects.
- Perform risk assessments for manual handling, fire risk assessment & plant safety
To be successful you will have-
- Strong experience in reviewing, developing, and implementing ISO standard systems and processes
- Strong knowledge in WH&S and Facilities Management
- Understanding of ISO accreditation
- Strategic planning experience
- Time management skills.
- Communication skills
Apply via the link or email email@example.com
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.