Frazer Jones is partnering with a leading construction firm that takes a very proactive approach to safety. This role will give you the autonomy to make decisions in real-time and allow you to build great relationships with stakeholders and contractors to make a real difference to the organisation's safety culture.
About the role
- Providing specialist safety guidance to project leaders, site supervisors/workers.
- Mentor and coach stakeholders to positively impact the organization's safety culture.
- Be part of a hands-on site-based 100-million-dollar project with high footfall.
- Conduct induction training.
- Understand the principles of risk management and project delivery.
- Experience in construction-related safety advisor roles.
- Knowledge and experience of delivering mid to large projects; built form (preferably), civil construction, or infrastructure.
- Have the right attitude and a strong desire to positively impact the organization's safety culture.
- We want driven individuals who are highly motivated and thinking about their long-term career plans.
What's in it for you
- The opportunity to be part of an organisation that takes safe serious and puts it at the forefront of their planning, instead of a box-ticking exercise.
- Be a part of a highly collaborative team that offers support and enables personal and business success.
- Amazing career progression opportunities in an organisation that values its employees and wants to see their careers thrive.
If you are interested in this position please directly apply, or to have a more in-depth chat about your career goals and what you are looking for please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0292369016
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.