A fantastic opportunity now exists for an experienced, "hands-on" Safety & Wellbeing Advisor to play a key role as our client continues to mature through their safety journey
- Coaching of line supervisors and managers regarding S&W leadership and culture, upholding appropriate S&W standards in the workplace
- Setting the standards in the S&W MS, support implementation, monitor and review effectiveness of the system
- Support and coach leaders to understand compliance and improve risk perception
- Support the implementation of S&W improvement programs in the business
- Coach the line to conduct quality incident investigations, toolbox talks and S&W Meetings
- Support the sharing of S&W learnings across the business
- Providing and sharing S&W BP support and
- Support S&W improvement plan development and implementation
- Coach and support risk assessment processes and risk controls implementation and participate in assurance
- Conduct technical S&W training as required
- Actively participate in development and implementation of strategic plans and cascade.
- Has the ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to motivate for change and improvement
- Understands the intent of what needs to be achieved and how it will be delivered.
- Demonstrates efficiency, works to simplify and deliver tangible outcomes
- Is curious to understand the working environment, opportunities and challenges.
- Ability to manage priorities and can work well under pressure
- Develops trust and delegates effectively
This role offers the opportunity for a well-rounded safety professional to join a highly regarded and iconic organisation to deliver an exciting safety message to two of their major sites. Your ability to be visible and gain credibility quickly will be recognised and rewarded
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.